HIRD Group are trusted inspectors for LOLER safety inspections, we operate across the whole of the UK and we’ll manage your LOLER schedule for you.
LOLER Testing for vacuum lifters is a key part of keeping your operators safe and ensuring that your company is adhering to your legal obligations in providing safe equipment for your staff to use.
HIRD Group provide LOLER testing for all vacuum lifter brands including Woods Powr Grip, and Kappell.
For our customers providing lifting equipment for use at work, you must make sure the lifting equipment is safe by having LOLER safety inspections.
The LOLER inspections ensure that your vacuum lifter is maintained correctly and safe to operate.
As part of our LOLER programme we offer the following:-
- Free impartial advice by phone
- No-obligation quote for the identified LOLER inspection requirements.
- Inspection service contract and schedule
- Inspections by friendly, professional engineers
- Immediate feedback if any serious defects are identified
- Summary and review of any queries arising from the inspection, at the end of the visit
- Written reports provided
- HIRD Group will manage the LOLER inspection schedule for you and let you know well in advance when inspections are due
Book a LOLER test today by calling the team on 01482 227333
Work can be carried out either at your site or at our workshop facilities in Hull or Doncaster.
What is LOLER?
The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 98 (LOLER) states that…’all equipment must be thoroughly examined by a competent person at least every 6 months or more frequently if used in a hostile environment’. The Report of Thorough Examination must be kept on file and readily available when requested.