Performance at a glance
Maximum Working Radius
The UNIC URW-376 is a mid-range spider crane the Hird mini crane hire fleet – but there is nothing mid-range about its performance.
With its 14.61 metre boom it has excellent performance in terms of lifting height and reach. This crawler spider crane can be controlled either by remote control or from an on-board operator’s seat.
It is ideal for a wide range of lifting applications, as our mini crane hire clients discover, including machinery moving, steel erection, building restoration and facilities management.
Excellent safety features, include a full load monitoring system, plus slew and working area limitation. It also has an intelligent voice warning system.
Key features of this mini crane
- Maximum safe working load 2.9 t at 2.5 m
- Maximum working height 14.9 m (16.6 m / fly jib, 17.33 / fixed hook)
- Diesel power (electric dual option)
- Radio remote control plus sit-on operator control
- Maximum working radius 14.45 m
- Gross weight 3850 t
- Digital load monitoring safety system
- Intelligent throttle activation for economical and sustainable use
- Maximum wind speed for safe use 10m per second
- Optional low marking tracks
Mini cranes from Hird – key sectors
UNIC URW-395 spider cranes are among the most popular machines in the Hird mini crane hire fleet. They can be fitted with a range of mini crane attachments to carry out many materials lifting tasks.
Key sectors for these mini cranes include:
- Steel erection
- Machinery moving
- Building restoration
- Exterior cladding installation
Hird can provide fully-trained mini crane operators, experienced in all the sectors above, to fulfil your lifting needs.
Contact us now about mini crane hire. We’re ready to help
Mini crane training from Hird
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for UNIC-URW-376