RTITB is the largest lift truck training accrediting body in the UK and Ireland.
The National Operator Registration Scheme (NORS) is the centralised validation; registration and certification scheme for all RTITB accredited training. Registration on NORS lasts for 3 years from the date of test. Six months prior to expiry, all operators are sent notification that their registration period is due to expire, therefore encouraging re-training/testing and in turn improving safety and efficiency in workplace transport.
- Counter Balance Forklift Truck
- Reach Truck
- Side Loader
- Rough terrain Telescopic Forklift Truck
- Rough Terrain Masted Forklift Truck
- Pedestrian Operated Electric Pallet Truck
- Below the Hook Vacuum Lifter
- Hydraulic Lorry Loader
- Overhead Cranes
- Lift Truck Awareness for Managers
RTITB Instructor Examiner training centre…..
Book this course or find out more
Contact the Training department today on 01482 481965 to discuss your training requirements.Enquire Online