HIRD Group are trusted inspectors for LOLER safety inspections, we operate across the whole of the UK and we’ll manage your LOLER schedule for you.
For our customers providing lifting equipment for use at work, you must make sure the lifting equipment is safe by having LOLER safety inspections.
LOLER Testing for Truck Mounted Platforms is a key part of keeping your operators safe and ensuring your company is adhering to your legal obligations in providing safe equipment for your staff to use.
HIRD Group provide LOLER testing for brands including CTE, Multitel, Wumag, Bronto, Ascendent, and Versalift.
Our LOLER six monthly inspections ensure that your machines are maintained correctly and are safe to operate whilst giving you peace of mind.
As part of our LOLER programme we offer the following:-
- Free impartial advice by phone
- No-obligation quote for the identified LOLER inspection requirements.
- Inspection Service contract and schedule
- Inspections by friendly, professional engineers
- Immediate feedback if any serious defects are identified
- Summary and review of any queries arising from the inspection, at the end of the visit
- Written reports provided
- HIRD Group will manage the LOLER inspection schedule for you and let you know well in advance when inspections are due
Book a LOLER test today by calling the team on 01482 227333
Work can be carried out either at your site or at our workshop facilities in Hull or Doncaster
What is LOLER?
The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 98 (LOLER) states that…’all equipment must be thoroughly examined by a competent person at least every 6 months or more frequently if used in a hostile environment’.
The Report of Thorough Examination must be kept on file and readily available when requested.