The ERGO-mover is the next step in work place safety for building and construction sites easily moving loads of up to 1500kgs via the powerful all wheel drive, four wheel steering system that navigates most worksites with ease.
A powerful all-terrain trolley equipped with electric motor and hydraulic lifting and lowering function.
- The trolley has a capacity of 1500kg and has a width of only 690mm.
- Equipped with hydraulic lifting and lowering table ErgoMover has a lift height of 600mm to 750mm.
- Optional rotating table to rotate loads easily.
ErgoMover – Go
A powerful transport trolley without hydraulic functions for applications that only require transport of materials. Equipped with all-terrain electric motor and 4-wheelsteering, ideal for construction sites.
ErgoMover – Lift & Go
All the benefits of the basic ErgoMover go with the addition of a hydraulic lifting system, making it possible to set of loads off.
e.g. dry wall elements onto trestles.
ErgoMover – Manipulator
Hydraulic lift and tilt function option makes light work of building materials such as, large cladding / drywall panels, tiles, blocks, bricks and wood.
One person can take loads across site to installation without heavy lifting – improved manual handling and greater productivity.
- Max lifting capacity – 1500kg
- Speed 6 km /h
- Length – 3050mm (excl. handle)
- Length – 3150mm (incl. handle)
- Width – 700mm
- Variable machine height – 575-595mm
- Weight – 250kg