Performance at a glance
Max Working Height
Maximum Working Radius
Maeda MC285-2 – Mini Spider Crane
The Maeda MC285 has a narrow 750mm stowed width enabling it to fit through most standard doorways. With an impressive 2.82t lift capacity and optional 850kg searcher hook, this mini crane is perfect for glazing jobs.
Key features of this mini crane
- Programmable Moment Limiter
- Tilt Sensor/Alarm
- Rubber Tracks
- Remote Control
- Will go through single doorway
- Low Ground Pressure
- Optional 850kg Searcher hook
The Maeda MC285 mini crane is a key machine in the Hird mini crane hire fleet. It can be combined with a range of mini crane attachments to carry out a wide range of tasks that require materials lifting and handling.
Sectors where clients benefit from this mini crane’s versatility include:
- Glass installation
- Facilities management
- Factory maintenance
Hird can provide fully-trained mini crane operators, experienced in all the sectors above, to fulfil your lifting needs.
Contact us now about mini crane hire. We’re ready to help
Mini Crane Training from Hird
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for Maeda MC285
- Maeda tracked pick and carry crane boosts lifting options
- Historic building gets a lift with Maeda spider crane hire
- Hird mini crane hire fleet goes green with advanced HVO fuel
- Hird leads electric lifting revolution with all-electric spider crane
- Spider crane lifts give garden visitors a summer sculpture treat