Harness Use and Inspection (H)
Harness Use and Inspection – (H)
This half-day IPAF training course instructs operators how to Inspect and use a harness when using a Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP).
Areas of instruction include:
- Identification of the correct harness for use in a MEWP
- Inspection and maintenance of harnesses
- Fitting and use of relevant harnesses
- Awareness of relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Awareness of personal protection equipment and requirements.
Successful delegates who hold an IPAF PAL card will have it endorsed with this qualification. Others will receive an IPAF Harness training certificate.
Book this course or find out more
Contact the Training department today on 01482 481965 to discuss your training requirements.Enquire Online