A team from Hird is jetting to the Middle East to promote Manitex Valla aviation maintenance cranes at a major maintenance, repair, overhaul (MRO) exhibition in Dubai.
More than 5,000 people involved in the MRO industry are due to attend MRO Middle East which includes an exhibition at the Dubai World Trade Centre on 25 and 26 February 2020.
Valla pick and carry cranes across the range are being used for MRO activities thanks to significant advantages that include productivity, sustainability and precision.
Hird Sales and After-Sales Manager Carl Cooper said: “Valla pick and carry cranes provide MRO organisations with distinct benefits in terms of flexibility, safety and effective lifting in aviation environments.
“They can very successfully augment other lifting systems, such as gantry cranes, to improve maintenance turnaround times and allow MRO providers to extend their lifting envelope.
“This includes carrying out maintenance on external hard-standing areas as well as insider hangars and using pick and carry capabilities to develop more flexible and faster MRO systems of work.”
The Hird team will take the opportunity at MRO Middle East in Dubai to continue conversations started at the Kuwait Aviation Show and introduce the Valla aviation crane concept to other MRO providers.
Some of the world’s busiest and fastest-growing aviation hubs are located in the Middle East, Dubai being one of them. All stand to benefit greatly from the enhanced safety and aircraft turnaround times from using Valla aviation cranes.
Key benefits include:
- All-electric pick and carry cranes deliver zero-emission, low-noise and clean lifting needed in aviation environments, enhancing safety and sustainability;
- Valla cranes meet and surpass all aviation safety specifications as well international legislation and regulations for airside operation;
- They can be designed and built to meet specific customer requirements;
- Valla cranes can work on can work on all types of aircraft, including wide-bodied aircraft and rotary aircraft;
- They improve productivity through the extension of the aviation lifting envelope and by providing end-to-end lifting solutions, reducing manual handling and simplifying complex lifting tasks;
- Valla cranes provide precision lifting with functions that include variable position outriggers, wireless remote control, hydraulic fly jibs, and advanced load monitoring and micro-control systems to protect aircraft and personnel
Valla cranes are used for commercial, military and private MRO functions. These include engine removal and installation, cowl cover removal and installation, ejector seat removal and installation, and wing and tail assembly maintenance.
For more information about Valla aviation cranes, contact Hird today. Visit us at MRO Middle East (Stand 1529).
Telephone: +44 (0)1482 227333, email: [email protected].
To view all Valla cranes, go to: www.valla-cranes.co.uk.