Vacuum lifting is often the ideal solution to moving materials – in a number of different scenarios.
Technology has developed rapidly, to the point that vacuum lifters are used regularly in the construction industry, facilities management and in many manufacturing processes.
Hird can supply a wide range of vacuum lifter equipment for hire or for sale, including glass lifting attachments, counter balance cranes, lifting hoists and many types of suction cups.
What are the benefits of using vacuum lifters over other methods and technologies?
- Vacuum lifters reduce the risk of damaging the materials being manipulated. For glass handling, this is especially important
- In relative terms, they also increase productivity. Vacuum lifters can speed up materials handling
- Using vacuum lifting techniques is safer than manual handling and allows materials to be delivered and placed with far greater precision
- They are also very clean and eco-friendly technologies. Hird can supply electric glass lifting robots that greatly reduce your carbon footprint and can be used safely indoors as well as outdoors
- Vacuum lifters have developed rapidly and can now lift serious loads, safely and with ease.
What this means is that many of the vacuum lifters supplied by Hird, for sale or for hire, can be used to handle glass, and adapted for many other materials.
Vacuum lifter models we supply include the Woods Powergrip MT2, P11104, MRT4, MRTA6, Kombi 7211-DS2, DSZ2, DSZ2 Curved, PFHL89 Slimline Vacuum and the Hydraulica 1000, Hydraulica 1200 and Hydraulica 2000.
Hird also supplies the latest and most capable glazing robots, including the powerful new Winlet range of glass handling machines, including the Winlet 350 and the Winlet 575, along with the Glaslift Geko, and Vacuum Tech MV 300.3.
Our glass vacuum lifter hire and sales service can be accessed at one of our three strategically-placed depots.
The Southern Depot covers London and the South, our Central Depot serves the Midlands and our Northern Depot and head office is in Hull, Yorkshire.
For more information call: 01482 227333. We are ready to discuss how we can meet your needs.