Performance at a glance
Max Working Height
(20.7m with Jib)
Maximum Working Radius
Maeda MC405 – Mini Spider Crane
The Maeda MC405 mini crane is a powerful mini crane with 3.83t lift capacity with a fly jib that increases maximum tip height from 16.8m to 20.7m. This mini crane has a useful 500kg pick and carry function.
Key features of this mini crane
- 500kg Pick & Carry Duty
- Sheaves Protected Inside Boom
- Programmable Moment Limiter
- 4 Fall / 2 Fall Hook Block
- Automatic Hook Stowage System
- Tilt Sensor/Alarm
- Powerful Two Speed Winch
- Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Remote Control
- Outrigger Interlock System
- 500kg Searcher Hook
The Maeda MC405 mini crane is a key machine in the Hird mini crane hire fleet. It can be combined with a range of mini crane attachments to carry out a wide range of tasks that require materials lifting and handling.
Sectors where clients benefit from this mini crane’s versatility include:
- Glass installation
- Facilities management
- Factory maintenance
Hird can provide fully-trained mini crane operators, experienced in all the sectors above, to fulfil your lifting needs.
Contact us now about mini crane hire. We’re ready to help
Mini Crane Training from Hird
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for Maeda MC405
- Spider crane lifts give garden visitors a summer sculpture treat
- Crown jewel of mini cranes on lifting duty at Tower of London
- Mini crane glass manipulator up to overhead lift challenge
- Mini crane lift at quarry demonstrates Maeda advantage
- Maeda mini crane and glazing manipulator support hospital build