Performance at a glance
Max Working Height
(20.7m with Jib)
Maximum Working Radius
The Maeda MC405 mini crane is a powerful mini crane with 3.83t lift capacity with a fly jib that increases maximum tip height from 16.8m to 20.7m. This mini crane has a useful 500kg pick and carry function.
Key features of this mini crane
- 500kg Pick & Carry Duty
- Sheaves Protected Inside Boom
- Programmable Moment Limiter
- 4 Fall / 2 Fall Hook Block
- Automatic Hook Stowage System
- Tilt Sensor/Alarm
- Powerful Two Speed Winch
- Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Remote Control
- Outrigger Interlock System
- 500kg Searcher Hook
The Maeda MC405 mini crane is a key machine in the Hird mini crane hire fleet. It can be combined with a range of mini crane attachments to carry out a wide range of tasks that require materials lifting and handling.
Sectors where clients benefit from this mini crane’s versatility include:
- Glass installation
- Facilities management
- Factory maintenance
Hird can provide fully-trained mini crane operators, experienced in all the sectors above, to fulfil your lifting needs.
Contact us now about mini crane hire. We’re ready to help
Mini crane training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive mini crane operator training service, including
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for Maeda MC405
- Mini crane lift allows tourists to ‘boulder-ly go’ up giant rock
- Tracked spider crane ideal ingredient in food factory lift
- Thousands of windows + one mini crane = tallest skyscraper
- Restricted space no problem for spider crane at student flats
- Spider crane helps futuristic farmers go up in the world