Performance at a glance
Max Working Height
Maximum Working Radius
Maeda MC305 – Mini Spider Crane
Up to 2.98 tons of lifting power from a machine only 1280mm wide.
The MC305-2 is extremely powerful for its small stature.
Key features of this mini crane
- Sheaves Protected Inside Boom
- Variable (Hi/Lo) Travel Speeds
- Programmable Moment Limiter
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Centralized Controls
- 4 Fall / 2 Fall Hook Block
- Automatic Hook Stowage System
- Tilt Sensor/Alarm
- Powerful Two Speed Winch
- Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Remote Control
- Outrigger Interlock System
The Maeda MC305 mini crane is a key machine in the Hird mini crane hire fleet. It can be combined with a range of mini crane attachments to carry out a wide range of tasks that require materials lifting and handling.
Sectors where clients benefit from this mini crane’s versatility include:
- Glass installation
- Facilities management
- Factory maintenance
Hird can provide fully-trained mini crane operators, experienced in all the sectors above, to fulfil your lifting needs.
Contact us now about mini crane hire. We’re ready to help
Mini Crane Training from Hird
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for Maeda MC305
- Mini crane lift at quarry demonstrates Maeda advantage
- Maeda mini crane and glazing manipulator support hospital build
- Hird lifting expertise cracks glass installation challenge
- Training Focus – RTITB below the hook vacuum lifter training
- Hird mini crane + glass vacuum lifter equates to glazing success