Push Around Vertical (PAV)
Push around verticals – (PAV)
This half day IPAF training course instructs operators how to manoeuvre and position Push Around Vertical access machines (PAVs) safely and proficiently.
Areas of instruction include:
- Awareness of health and safety regulation, accident prevention and control
- Safe operation of PAVs and limitations of use
- Pre-use checks, inspection and function test
- Emergency lowering
- Planning a route before operating a PAV
- Introduction to the PAV
- Major components identification and its function
- Starting/stopping the PAV
- Travelling the route and manoeuvring the PAV
- Setting up the PAV for work
- Basic operational practice
Delegates who pass this IPAF training course, and who already hold an IPAF PAL card will have their log book endorsed with this qualification.
Those who do not, will receive a PAL photo ID Card identifying the IPAF PAV training category. This card is valid for 5 years.
Book this course or find out more
Contact the Training department today on 01482 481965 to discuss your training requirements.Enquire Online