MEWPs for Managers (MM)
MEWPs for Managers – (MM)
This one day IPAF training course instructs supervisors and managers how to prepare for, and safely co-ordinate, various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) within their control.
Areas of instruction include:
- Awareness of health and safety regulation, accident prevention and control
- Understanding IPAF machine classifications
- Awareness of different types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs)
- The history of MEWPs and the sustainability of machines for relevant tasks
- Requirements for pre-use checks and daily maintenance
- Regulations relating to MEWP usage
- Delivery and on-site familiarisation process
- Implications of a MEWP hire contract.
This IPAF training course finishes with a written test. Successful delegates receive an IPAF MEWPs for Managers training certificate.
Delegates do not receive a Powered Access Licence or PAL Card.
It does not qualify them to operate powered access equipment.
Book this course or find out more
Contact the Training department today on 01482 481965 to discuss your training requirements.Enquire Online