A58 360° Excavator Below 10 Tonnes
A58 360° Excavator Below 10 Tonnes Novice Course, including CPCS Technical Test Endorsement: A. Tracked
This course is for people with limited or no experience of using mini excavators. It’s also suitable for people who have some experience, but need a formal qualification.
Duration: 4 – 5 Days
Max. number of delegates per course: 2
(1 delegate: 4 days; 2 delegates: 5 days)
- Legislation & Codes of practice
- Operate the mini excavator safely and productively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Carry out necessary routine adjustments and service procedures
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
What’s included in the costs?
- Theoretical & practical training
- CPCS Theory & Practical Technical Test
- Red CPCS Trained Operators Card*
- £50 per delegate notification fee, paid to the CPCS on your behalf
- All associated administration costs
Mandatory entry requirements
- CITB Health, Safety & Environment test needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date. The entry level for this category is the Operatives test. For health & safety test bookings please phone CITB on 0344 994 4488.
- Good hand/eye co-ordination
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
Book this course or find out more
Contact the Training department today on 01482 481965 to discuss your training requirements.Enquire Online