A09 Forward Tipping Dumper
A09 Forward Tipping Dumper Novice Course, including CPCS Technical Test
Endorsement: A. Wheeled
This course is for people with limited or no experience who want to learn to operate a wheeled forward tipping dumper.
Duration: 3 Days
Max. number of delegates per course: 2
- Legislation & Codes of practice
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Apply all necessary safety precautions
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate.
What’s included in the costs?
- Theoretical & practical training
- CPCS Theory & Practical Technical Test
- Red CPCS Trained Operators Card*
- £50 per delegate notification fee, paid to the CPCS on your behalf
- All associated administration costs
Mandatory entry requirements
- CITB Health, Safety & Environment test needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date. The entry level for this category is the Operatives test. For health & safety test bookings please phone CITB on 0344 994 4488.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
Book this course or find out more
Contact the Training department today on 01482 481965 to discuss your training requirements.Enquire Online