Appointed Person A61 course
CPCS Red Card Package Appointed Person training
This course is suitable for Supervisors and Managers with a responsibility for lifting operations and who have sufficient experience of the use of cranes to meet the requirements specified in British standard 7121 Safe Use of Cranes.
Days One to Three:
- Introductions and explanation of CPCS qualification
- Legislation controlling crane operations
- BS7121/LOLER Regulations
- Crane Appreciation
- Drawing Workshops
- Crane Stability Accessories
- Question Papers
- Planned Lifting Operations
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Crane Specifications
- Planning a Lift scenario
- Question and Answer Session
- Theory and Practical assessments for CPCS Red Card Appointed Person
What’s included in the costs?
- Theoretical & practical training
- CPCS Theory & Practical Technical Test
- CPCS Trained Operators Card*
- £50 per delegate notification fee, paid to the CPCS on your behalf
- All associated administration costs
Candidates should provide a passport photograph on the day of the CPCS Appointed Person training for production of ID Cards.
Candidates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
The A61 Appointed Person is the only CPCS Technical Test that allows the delegate to still undertake their CPCS Practical exam if they don’t achieve their CPCS Theory Test. The Theory Test is always undertaken prior to the Practical Test.
A CPCS Theory and Practical Test makes up a full CPCS Technical Test. To achieve the CPCS Red Card for Appointed Person delegates will have to successfully achieve both aspects of the test.
Book this course or find out more
Contact the Training department today on 01482 481965 to discuss your training requirements.Enquire Online