HIRD Group are trusted inspectors for LOLER safety inspections, we operate across the whole of the UK and we’ll manage your LOLER schedule for you.
Maintaining your Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (MEWPs) or Powered Access equipment is an important part of keeping your operators safe and ensuring your company is adhering to your legal obligations in providing safe equipment for your staff to use.
Whether you require a LOLER examination for an Access Platform, Scissor Lift, Boom Lift, Vertical Lift or Tracked Access Machine – we can help you, whatever the manufacturer (eg. Genie, Manitou, Skyjack, JLG, UpRight, Niftylift, Snorkel etc).
Our LOLER six monthly inspections ensure your machines are maintained correctly and are safe to operate whilst giving you peace of mind.
As part of our LOLER programme we offer the following:-
- Free impartial advice by phone
- No-obligation quote for the identified LOLER inspection requirements.
- Inspection Service contract and schedule
- Inspections by friendly, professional engineers
- Immediate feedback if any serious defects are identified
- Summary and review of any queries arising from the inspection, at the end of the visit
- Written reports provided
- HIRD Group will manage the LOLER inspection schedule for you and let you know well in advance when inspections are due
Book your LOLER test today by calling the team on 01482 227333
Work can be carried out either at your site or at our workshop facilities in Hull or Doncaster
What is LOLER?
The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 98 (LOLER) states that…’all equipment must be thoroughly examined by a competent person at least every 6 months or more frequently if used in a hostile environment’. The Report of Thorough Examination must be kept on file and readily available when requested.
LOLER Testing Service for all types of Self Propelled Booms – Diesel, Electric or Bi-energy as well as Articulated and telescopic (straight stick) booms