Performance at a glance
The Wirth Oktopus GL-CC777600 has all the benefits and precision of a glazing robot now with the added reach of a mini crane. Designed to fit on our Maeda range of mini cranes, it offers
a maximum working height of 16m.
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 24v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and battery energy gauge
- Extension arms included for lifting larger loads
Find out more about vacuum lifter hire rates from Hird, enquire below.
Vacuum Robot Training from Hird
Vacuum Robot Training Course
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.