Winlet – UK and Ireland Distributor
Glass Installation Robots
The Winlet 785 Glazing Robot provides a revolutionary and highly productive new working method of installing windows. Glazing or glass panels weighing up to 785kg can be lifted, transported and installed in a safe and straightforward manner. Glazing robots dramatically improve productivity, improve health and safety and reduce the frequency of damage to both materials and operatives.
In addition to glass lifting, the Winlet 785 can be easily adapted to lift and carry a wide range of materials including granite, concrete, plasterboards, Steel panels or plates, Tiles, wooden panels and doors.
Its compact design make it suitable for operating in confined spaces and can be transported in most elevators.
For further details or to register your interest when the Winlet 785 is available contact us: email@example.com
Vacuum Robot Training from Hird
Vacuum Robot Training Course
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for Winlet 785
- 6 reasons glazing companies love Winlet glazing robots
- Product of the Month – Winlet 785 Glazing Robot
- A world-leading place to live needs a world-leading glazing robot
- Winlet glazing robots – the new choice for GRC panel installation
- Let’s put this diplomatically: this glazing robot is a world beater