Performance at a glance
|Lifting Capacity||2.0 t|
|Overall Width||0.95 m|
|Gross Weight||1900 kg|
The Valla 20D TRX mini crane gives pick and carry crane performance over uneven and potentially unstable terrain, and for go-anywhere lifting, it’s an ideal option in our small crane hire fleet.
It is 50 kg lighter than its wheeled counterpart, the Valla 20E pick and carry crane, but has broadly the same lifting performance. As a diesel-powered mini crane it is ideal for sustained performance in external environments.
As such, it is a popular choice for construction clients when selecting machines from our mini crane hire fleet.
Valla mini cranes are designed to be operated with ease in confined spaces, allowing them to operate flexibly to complete lifting tasks that would be beyond other types of cranes.
Again, this makes them ideal for operating on building sites, where they can be tasked with operating in areas with many obstacles and irregular spaces.
Valla 20D TRX pick and carry cranes add the capacity to offer additional stability and traction across uneven ground, making them popular mini cranes to operate on construction sites.
These pick and carry cranes are diesel powered, which means they can operate for sustained periods without needing to be recharged, like electric powered mini cranes.
Like all Valla mini cranes they are fitted with 3B6 digital load monitoring systems, for safe and efficient lifting.
Key features of this mini crane
- Maximum lifting capacity 2 tonnes
- Rubber low load-bearing tracks
- Remote control
- Double section telescopic boom
- Visual and audible load safety indicators
- Powered by a 16.5 HP four cylinder water-cooled diesel engine.
The Valla 20D TRX mini crane’s hydraulic system has a self-enclosed circuit, powered by geared pump, and fitted with self-cancelling valves, delivering maximum hydraulic pressure of 200 bar.
Pick and carry mini cranes from Hird – key sectors
The Valla 20D TRX pick and carry mini crane is valued by clients operating in many different industrial and commercial sectors. These mini cranes can be fitted with a multitude of mini crane attachments.
Sectors where these mini cranes perform well include:
- Concrete and pre-fabricated products
- Glass and curtain walling
- Marble, granite and stone industries
- Facilities management and art installation
- Machinery maintenance
- Industrial processing plants, such as chemical works
- Steel works
Hird mini crane operators
Hird can provide fully-trained pick and carry mini crane operators, experienced in all the sectors above. We can also provide a contract lifting service, if required.
Mini crane training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive mini crane operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Contact us today to find out more about Valla diesel pick and carry cranes, and our mini crane hire rates.
Latest News for Valla 20D TRX
- Busy start to Vertikal Days for Hird team
- Attachments for mini cranes – the right tool for the job
- Valla mini cranes – it’s the load that’s heavy not the crane
- Valla 20D TRX – the multi-task mini crane for construction
- Valla mini cranes – versatile workhorses of industry