Performance at a glance
|Max Working Height||16.0 m|
|Maximum Swl||3.0 t|
|Maximum Working Radius||15.52 m|
UNIC URW-506 spider cranes are the work horses in Hird’s mini crane hire fleet. Mini yet mighty, these crawler mini cranes have a 15.71m boom length, industry leading safety features and dual fuel options.
It is an accomplished all-rounder mini crane, and can be found working on lifting tasks on construction sites, in factories and on facilities management projects across the country.
As one of the larger mini cranes in the UNIC mini crane fleet, the URW-506 provides the operator with the option of remote control or using an on-board seat, adding to the flexibility of the crane’s performance.
The mini crane is only 1.4 metres wide, so can still be taken through a double doorway if it is being used inside buildings. It can also be quickly dissembled and put back together for gaining access to, and working in, particularly confined spaces.
The UNIC URW-506 tracked spider crane can lift 3 tonnes at 3.4 metres – or up to 4 tonnes if fitted with a five fall hook block. There is also an option to attached a fly jib to increase lifting height, or a searcher hook, if requires due the restricted access.
Key features of this mini crane
- Maximum safe working load 3.9 t at 3.4 m
- Maximum working height 16m (17.790 with fly jib)
- Diesel power (electric dual option)
- Dimensions: width 1300 mm, height 1800 mm, length L 4430 mm
- Max working radius 15.52 m
- Max weight 4840 kg
- Operator control of outrigger extension
- Optional low-marking tracks
- Intelligent throttle activation for fuel economy and sustainable operation
- Full load monitoring system for safety and efficiency
Mini cranes from Hird – key sectors
UNIC URW-506 spider cranes are among the most flexible machines in the Hird mini crane hire fleet. They can be quickly fitted with a range of mini crane attachments to carry out many lifting and handling tasks.
Key sectors for these mini cranes include:
- Steel erection
- Pipe handling and installation
- Machinery moving
- Building restoration
- Exterior cladding installation
Hird can provide fully-trained mini crane operators, experienced in all the sectors above, to fulfil your lifting needs.
Contact us now about mini crane hire. We’re ready to help
Mini crane training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive mini crane operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for UNIC-URW-506
- Hird helps create a mini crane celebrity challenge on The One Show
- UNIC spider cranes – the mini crane that give you flexible lifting power
- UNIC Mini Spider Cranes
- UNIC 506 Mini Crane Joins the Peter Hird & Sons’ Family