Performance at a glance
|Max Working Height||10 m|
|Lifting Capacity||200 kg|
|Overall Width||1 m|
|Gross Weight||2760 kg|
- Narrow turning radius for better accessibility
- Increased safety with 3 degree slope sensor and pot hole protection
- The positive/negative jib offers more flexibility throughout the working envelope
- 2.8 mph (4.5 km/h) travel speed
- Low total weight for easier transport and more applications
- Ergonomic and spacious platform design
- Robust, reliable and easy to maintain
IPAF Operator Training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive powered access operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.