Performance at a glance
|Max Working Height||8.7 m|
|Maximum Swl||2.82 t|
|Maximum Working Radius||8.205 m|
The Maeda MC285 has a narrow 750mm stowed width enabling it to fit through most standard doorways. With an impressive 2.82t lift capacity and optional 850kg searcher hook, this mini crane is perfect for glazing jobs.
Key features of this mini crane
- Programmable Moment Limiter
- Tilt Sensor/Alarm
- Rubber Tracks
- Remote Control
- Will go through single doorway
- Load Ground Pressure
- Optional 850kg Searcher hook
The Maeda MC285 mini crane is a key machine in the Hird mini crane hire fleet. It can be combined with a range of mini crane attachments to carry out a wide range of tasks that require materials lifting and handling.
Sectors where clients benefit from this mini crane’s versatility include:
- Glass installation
- Facilities management
- Factory maintenance
Hird can provide fully-trained mini crane operators, experienced in all the sectors above, to fulfil your lifting needs.
Contact us now about mini crane hire. We’re ready to help
Mini crane training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive mini crane operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for Maeda MC285
- How did they get that car there? With a spider crane of course!
- Product of The Month Roundup 2017
- Product of The Month – Maeda MC285 spider crane
- 6 Hird glass lifting machines supporting the rise of the skyscraper
- “Biggest customer in Europe” Hird adds to Maeda fleet