Performance at a glance
|Lifting Capacity||300/600 kg|
|Gross Weight||170 kg|
The Wirth Oktopus GL-CC777600 has all the benefits and precision of a glazing robot now with the added reach of a mini crane. Designed to fit on our Maeda range of mini cranes, it offers
a maximum working height of 16m.
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 24v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and battery energy gauge
- Extension arms included for lifting larger loads
Ideal for use with our Maeda Mini Cranes.
Find out more about vacuum lifter hire rates from Hird, enquire below.
Glass Vacuum Training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive Glass Vacuum operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.