Performance at a glance
|Lifting Capacity||300/400/600/800 kg|
|Gross Weight||55-70 kg|
The Wirth Oktopus GL-RN-F 400 / 600 / 800 is a welcome addition to our vacuum lifter fleet. Offering a ‘short’ lift arm and extension arms increasing capacity up to 800kg, this is a class-leading compact vacuum lifter.
In addition the Oktopus GL-RN-F 400 now offers a ‘guide ring’ for glazing in-between scaffold.
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110vor 240v charger and battery energy gauge
- Extension arms included for lifting larger sized loads
Find out more about vacuum lifter hire rates from Hird, enquire below.
Glass Vacuum Training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive Glass Vacuum operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.