Performance at a glance
|Lifting Capacity||3500 kg|
|Gross Weight||750 kg|
Officially the UK’s largest capacity vacuum lifter at 3500kg, and exclusive to Hird. Lifting large and heavy sheets of glass may no longer be an issue with the compact design and class leading ability– affectionately known as ‘Brutus’
- Powered 90° Hydraulic tilt
- 210° lockable rotation
- Irregular loads can be lifted with the assistance of individual suction pad shut off
- Very powerful dual, independent vacuum circuits
- Powered tilting improves material handling
- Low vacuum alert
- Sliding extension arms
Find out more about vacuum lifter hire rates from Hird, enquire below.
Glass Vacuum Training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive Glass Vacuum operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for Hydraulica 3500
- Famous London landmark gets big lift from Hird
- 6 Hird glass lifting machines supporting the rise of the skyscraper
- 6 vacuum lifters our customers love about our glass lifter hire service
- Hird selected as finalist in Construction News Specialists Awards 2016
- Demand for super-heavy vacuum lifters driven by a love affair with glass and concerns about security