Performance at a glance
|Lifting Capacity||600 kg|
|Gross Weight||190 kg|
The DSZ2 Curved Glass Vacuum Lifter range from Hird – with 400kg or 600kg capacity.
Fully adjustable, the vacuum lifter swivel arms allow the vacuum pads on the lifting frame to be moulded to the contours of the load ensuring maximum contact is made, enabling the load to be fully supported throughout the lift.
Easily configuring between concave & convex loads, the DSZ2 vacuum lifter curved also offers hydraulically assisted tilt making using the vacuum lifter easier to operate.
- Ideal for lifting and handling curved glass panels
- Very powerful dual, independent vacuum circuits
- Lift capacity of up to 600kg
- Low vacuum alert
Find out more about vacuum lifter hire rates from Hird, enquire below.
Glass Vacuum Training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive Glass Vacuum operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for DSZ2 Curved
- Innovation and investment make Hird a major force in glass lifting
- Vacuum lifter equipment – for glass and many other materials
- Vacuum Glass Lifters