Performance at a glance
|Lifting Capacity||1320/1720/1800 kg|
|Gross Weight||292 kg|
Exclusively manufactured for and designed by Hird, the adjustable fin lifter starts as an ‘1320kg 8 in line’ vacuum lifter. With the extension arms the fin lifter can be extended up to an impressive 9m in length with an 1800kg capacity.
- Manual 210° lockable rotation
- Remote tilting from vertical to horizontal
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits with four vacuum reserve tanks and four non-return valves
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and battery energy gauge
- Wheeled stand
Find out more about vacuum lifter hire rates from Hird, enquire below.
Glass Vacuum Training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive Glass Vacuum operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.
Latest News for Fin Lifter
- 6 Hird glass lifting machines supporting the rise of the skyscraper
- 6 vacuum lifters our customers love about our glass lifter hire service
- Fin vacuum lifter rises to challenge at City of London tower
- Hird selected as finalist in Construction News Specialists Awards 2016
- Demand for super-heavy vacuum lifters driven by a love affair with glass and concerns about security