Performance at a glance
|Max Working Height||26.38 m|
|Lifting Capacity||227 kg|
|Overall Width||2.49 m|
|Gross Weight||17010 kg|
The Genie Z80/60 Articulated Boom is one of the largest booms in the hire fleet. It’s ability to reach both up and across large distances make this the ideal choice for high reach applications – large construction projects, industrial tasks including turbines and petrochemical plants. Access up to 25.77m and outreach of up to 18.29m.
Key features of this articulated diesel boom
- FastMast (from Genie) enables you to lower the platform to ground level without having to lower the secondary boom saving valuable time on site
- Rough terrain capability for rough ground conditions
- Powerful diesel engine helps the platform on the move on long working days
- Smooth proportionate joystick control for precise platform positioning
Articulated Boom hire from Hird – key sectors
Key sectors for this diesel articulated boom include:
- High reach external Building maintenance
- Petrochemical and Breweries
- Aviation and dockyards
- Large construction projects – including steel erection and netting
- Wind Turbine access and Power plants
IPAF Operator Training from Hird
Hird provides a comprehensive powered access operator training service, including
Training can be delivered at one of the purpose-built Hird training centres, or at your own site, if facilities are suitable.
Most courses can be tailored to suit production requirements and business needs.